- A Phase 1b (Multiple ascending dose-MAD) trial of new anti-HIV therapeutic candidate (First-In-Class) in progress since Feb, 2017
- In preparation for IND approval of Phase 1/2a trials of anti-cancer & anti-retinal disease drug candidates
- Completion of a Phase 1a (Single ascending dose-SAD) trial of new anti-HIV therapeutic candidate (First-In-Class)
- Grant a project for High-tech Biomedical Research & Development / clinical research for two years from the Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Approved an Anti-HIV-1/AIDS Investigational New Drug (IND) in clinical phase 1 from MFDS
- Funded from a number of venture capital investments (LB investment etc.)
- Approved as a Developmental orphan drug of new Anti-HIV-1/AIDS chemical drug from Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS).
- Granted a project for a preclinical Orphan drug development from Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Listed a patent for new anti-HIV chemical drugs in U.S.A.
- Granted a project for new global drug research and development and biotechnology by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Korea (3 years)
- Listed a patent for AvicoreTM screening assay in U.S.A.
- Designated as a National Research Laboratory supported by the Ministry of Education,Science and Technology of Korea
- Granted a New Excellent Technology from Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Technology
- Won a grand prize in Health Industry Technologies from Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Received Award for 30 research excellence from National Science Foundation
- Received a grant from Small Medium Business Administration (SMBA)
- Received a research internship program in biotechnology from National Science Foundation
- Approved as a Korean Venture Company
- Established Avixgen.Inc
Received a grant from the Ministry of Science & Technology