- Anti-HIV-1/AIDS inhibitor: AVI-CO-004
- AVI-CO-004 is a new and novel drug candidate for the treatment against HIV/AIDS with a novel mode of action that might also overcome HIV drug
resistance problems. It is currently in Phase 1 clinical trial.
- Anti-HIV Peptide
- Anti-HIV Peptide, which had been discovered and developed by Avixgen, is not only able to block the production of HIV, but also equipped with a property of cell penetrating. This property can overcome drug delivery issues and maximize the drug efficacy. Currently, it is in a Preclinical stage of development.
- Anti-Cancer Peptide
- Anti-Cancer Peptide, which has been discovered and developed by Avixgen, prevents the growth of cancer cells through blocking of angiogenesis. Thus, it can also be applied to various therapeutic areas that involve anti-angiogenesis process. It is currently in a Preclinical stage of development.
- Novel CPP based new drugs and therapeutics
- Based on a novel CPP(Cell Penetrating Peptide) we have discovered and developed at Avixgen, we are selectively developing numerous promising therapeutic molecules which then break through the problem of delivery issues associated with them. These include fusion proteins for autoimmune disease and various medical indications, which are currently in development and are being studied as potentially novel therapies in the field.